I live in Alaska and want to knit a blanket, but the winters are dry here and I don’t want to knit something that will be itchy or have a lot of static! Any suggestions as to brand/type/material for the most comfortable blankets?? Thank you!
- How long should I crochet a newborn baby dress?
- Video: How to Crochet the Front Loop Slip Stitch
- How to double knit with more than two colours?
- As a crochet expert, have you ever taught or practiced to teach or instruct a student over the phone?
- Video: Spangle Metal Rope Necklace Free Crochet Pattern – Left Handed
- How much is a 630 Husqvarna sewing machine from the 80s worth?
- How do you do the following crochet step? And what does the crochet abbreviation tc mean?
- Video: How to Knit a Mitered Square – Tutorial & Highlights from Creative Knitting Spring 2013