Ok so i’m trying to make a double knit hat for my brother. I couldnt find a pattern i was satisfied with so i’m making my own. But there’s a slight problem. I cannot figure out how to increase in double knitting. I know how to increase in regular knitting, but i’m assuming that you have to increase on both the sides to keep it even. But how do you do that without having two stitches of one color in a row? help?
- Crocheting hats. Has anyone see the crochet pattern that looks like a doll wig? Does anyone use the Tsunami?
- Baby boy crochet cap pattern ?
- Knitting on a loom?
- What is a good sewing machine for a beginner?
- Crochet patterns?
- Can I sew on an iron-on patch?
- is there a website that can explain how to knit round stuffs, like hats?
- Sewing help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31